Email Marketing Manager
We're Food52, a groundbreaking and award-winning kitchen and home brand. Through our unique commerce, content and community business model, we support, connect, and celebrate our community of cooks and home enthusiasts, giving them everything they need to eat thoughtfully and live joyfully.
Our fast-growing business is rapidly approaching 10 years as a celebrated brand and trusted resource. We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager to manage our daily email program - a key driver of commerce sales and site sessions. Reporting to our Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager - our ideal candidate is a highly organized and results-driven email specialist with strong knowledge of daily operations. Great candidates must also love snacks.
- Lead planning and oversee execution for Food52’s daily email marketing calendar.
- Working with Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, drive execution and roll out of new triggers, automation and personalization tactics.
- Regularly report on email performance for key stakeholders. Use data analysis to inform future email calendar planning.
- Lead regular testing in day-to-day email sends.
- Deliver against key daily growth metrics, meeting and exceeding goals for daily commerce and editorial emails.
- Manage our onsite marketing messaging, which drives new email acquisition and commerce sales.
- Own the commerce email operational process partnering closely with the Merchandising and Buying teams.
- Help mentor and guide Marketing Coordinator in email and site production best-practices.
- 2-3 years of hands-on email marketing experience, ideally in e-commerce and/or other direct-to-consumer brands
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, getting input from cross-functional partners and putting plans into action
- You thrive in an environment that requires giving, receiving, and managing clear and direct feedback on a daily basis
- High proficiency in marketing automation technology and ESPs
- Hands-on experience with HTML and responsive email templates
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ecommerce merchandising experience a plus!
- Competitive salary and healthcare packages
- Annual bonus plan
- No tracking of sick or vacation days (ask us about Summer Week & Winter Week!)
- Flexible hours
- Monthly gym stipend
- Annual Citibike membership
- Paid parental leave benefits
- So many snacks!
- An ever-flowing giveaway table, featuring kitchenware, cookbooks, and more
- Have you seen our office?
Please note: Food52 hopes to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, LGBTQ, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of home cooks.