Growth Marketing Manager
Food52 is an award-winning brand fusing the best in food and home content with a curated selection of cookware and home goods. Our innovative approach supports the complete cooking and home experience – from recipe inspiration to design stories to the best candlesticks for your table.
Our fast-growing business is rapidly approaching 10 years as a celebrated brand and trusted resource. To continue to scale this growth, we're looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the marketing team in our New York City headquarters to help us grow a highly-engaged audience of new shoppers, readers, and community members. This role reports to our Senior Marketing Director and works closely with our Marketing Coordinator to drive optimization and growth of our paid digital acquisition marketing programs. You love data, and you have an eye for compelling creative and a passion for technology and data. You must also love snacks.
- Working closely with our Senior Marketing Director, support planning and lead execution for Food52’s robust paid marketing program, overseeing all vendors and campaigns to drive commerce sales and site traffic.
- Working closely with our digital agency and Senior Marketing Director, support forecasting and projections of paid channel productivity to plan budget allocations for maximum efficiency and returns.
- Deliver against key growth metrics for commerce sales and revenue, customer acquisition, site traffic, lead generation and subscriber growth.
- Partner with broader marketing team, Shop team, and other cross-functional partners to optimize acquisition flow onsite and customer funnel, and ensure messaging consistency and brand voice across all channels.
- Oversee digital advertising creative assets and develop compelling, on-brand creative to meet campaign objectives.
- Experiment with new channels, tactics and vendors, testing and optimizing for growth.
- Working closely with our Partnership team, plan and execute unpaid marketing-driven initiatives to grow our list of email subscribers and site visitors.
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on paid performance marketing, ideally at an e-commerce startup, technology, entertainment or lifestyle company or at a digital agency.
- Strong, technical knowledge and experience with paid media vendors, analytics and data tools, and experience using data to make informed decisions, drive sales and grow audiences.
- Hands-on experience managing and optimizing digital advertising platforms with an emphasis on paid social and and search campaigns - including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest and Google Adwords, retargeting and programmatic display.
- You thrive in an environment that requires giving, receiving and managing clear and direct feedback on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a collaborative mindset.
- You're cheerful and solutions-oriented under pressure.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions as well as think creatively.
- Competitive salary and health care packages
- Annual bonus plan
- No tracking of sick or vacation days (p.s. ask us about Summer Week & Winter Week)
- Flexible hours
- So many snacks!
- An overflowing giveaway table, featuring kitchenware, cookbooks and Leftover Flower Fridays
- Have you seen our office?
Please note: Food52 hopes to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, LGBTQ, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of home cooks.