We're Food52, a groundbreaking and award-winning kitchen and home brand. We support, connect and celebrate our community of cooks and home enthusiasts, giving them everything they need to eat thoughtfully and live joyfully.
We're in search of a Project Manager to join our Creative Operations team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination, control and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and goals of Food52. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual that lives for problem solving, has an affinity for streamlining inefficiencies, and has a knack for wrangling a wide variety of stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Creative Operations, the Project Manager will plan, manage and drive all steps in the project management lifecycle across multiple, simultaneous projects -- many of which involve large-scale collaboration. They will provide key support to the creative, editorial, and marketing teams, and their work will inherently influence operations across all other teams at Food52.
- Work with the Creative Operations Director to review incoming project requests for accuracy and completeness and create project briefs for dissemination to relevant stakeholders
- Define project parameters and scope, allocation of resources, budget, timeline, and track creation of all deliverables against established deadlines
- Lead project meetings, prepare agendas, assign action items, and distribute key information as needed, ensuring project members are on track and hitting milestones
- Manage creative approvals and ensure that deliverables have gone through the necessary stages of review
- Anticipate scope creep and provide recommendations for additional resources
- Oversee project budgets and communicate cost estimates when needed
- Ensure projects launch on-time with all components and deliverables taken through to the finish line
- Guide post-project debriefs and provide strategic guidance for future projects
- Create and refine internal processes and workflows and identify and improve weaknesses in current systems
- Collaborate with teams to creatively solve problems, provide content execution recommendations, strategically guide best practices, and generally be the go-to person for how to get projects done in the most meaningful and efficient way possible
- At least 3-5 years project management experience
- Proficient in project management software tools (Wrike, Asana, Google Drive, etc.)
- Proven ability in working with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced company where projects require exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Not Required, But Nice-To-Have
- PMP certification
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in e-commerce project management
- Competitive salary and healthcare packages
- Annual bonus plan
- No tracking of sick or vacation days (ask us about Summer Week & Winter Week!)
- Flexible hours
- So many snacks!
- An ever-flowing giveaway table, featuring kitchenware, cookbooks, and more
- Have you seen our office?
Please note: Food52 hopes to recruit and advance qualified minorities, women, LGBTQ, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of home cooks.